Since its inception in 1992 the firm ALLEN L. HART ENGINEERING GEOLOGIST has performed, directed and supervised site soils and foundation investigations, field reconnaissance and slope evaluations for projects of various size, including commercial, public and private developments. Geologic and geotechnical services are provided throughout Washington State, with a concentration in Pierce, Kitsap, Mason, Jefferson, Thurston, Clallam and King counties.
By teaming with others in the geologic, geotechnical, engineering and environmental industries a full range of services are available.
- Geologic and geotechnical consulting
- Site feasibility studies
- Geologic hazard studies and assessments
- Coal mine hazard studies
- Geotechnical site investigations
- Site development studies
- Recommendations for foundation design
- Settlement analysis
- Slope stability studies
- Infiltration investigations
- Geologic mapping
- Field reconnaissance
- Road and pavement subgrade design